SBA 504 Loan
The SBA 504 Loan Program: Helping Small Businesses Think Big!
A long-term, fixed-rate solution with 10, 20, & 25 year terms available. The U.S. Small Business Administration established the 504 loan to help businesses purchase owner-occupied commercial real estate and equipment while retaining working capital.
The SBA 504 loan puts financing within reach for small businesses through low down payments and long-term, low, fixed interest rates. It also reduces the risk to lenders through a shared financing structure.
Eligible 504 loan uses:
- Land and building purchases
- New construction or renovation
- Heavy machinery or equipment purchases and moving expenses
- Soft costs (e.g., appraisals, title searches, attorney’s fees, etc.)
- Refinance for eligible owner occupied commercial real estate debt
The SBA 504 loan boosts business expansion and supports economic development in communities nationwide.